2013 EVMWD Free Stealth Toilet Program
EVMWD will replace one toilet for free and customers can purchase additional toilets at a discount.
· Customers will be able to apply by phone on Tuesday, January 29th, 2013 at 9 am by calling 1-888-530-9595
· Residential customers of Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District and the Farm Mutual Water Company with a toilet flushing 1.6 gallons per flush or higher are eligible. Most customers will qualify.
· This program is for single-family residences only (condos and mobile homes with a master meter included). Signature of property owner and water district account number are required. Apartments and commercial accounts are NOT eligible.
· Customers will receive one (1) 0.8 gallon per flush Stealth toilet installed at no cost. Customers will also receive one low-flow showerhead and one low-flow faucet aerator at no cost.
· Toilets supplied are white with elongated bowls. Height to the top of the bowl is 17 inches (ADA height is 16.5 inches). Height to the top of the tank is 31 inches. The flush button is on top of the tank so those customers with "banjo" counters that extend above the toilet might not be able to install a Stealth toilet. No substitutions. More toilet specifications can be found at www.stealthtoilets.com.
· The vendor will not make repairs to existing plumbing and will not perform any labor outside of the toilet installation. If existing plumbing does not allow for a quality installation, the vendor will not do it. If a customer still wants a toilet, they can fix the plumbing and re-apply.
· EVMWD is not responsible for any warranties related to this program.
· Warranties on toilets, showerheads and aerators are provided by Niagara Conservation at 1-800-831-8383.
· Warranties on labor are provided by SJ Water Conservation Corporation at 1-951-696-4626
Customer Purchase Option:
· Customers who receive one free toilet may pay to replace additional toilets at the time of the installation of the toilet provided by EVMWD. This transaction is handled by SJ Water and does not involve EVMWD.
· SJ Water Conservation Corporation is offering the additional toilets to the customer for $234.24 and will provide a secure payment method.
· The customer purchase option is only available to customers with a reservation for the free toilet from EVMWD. Additional toilets will be installed during the same visit. Customers wishing to purchase additional toilets will need to arrange for it during the reservation process.
· Customers MUST have their 13-digit EVMWD or Farm account number available when calling.
· The vendor will provide a phone bank to accommodate large call volumes and call logs to ensure accuracy in the reservation process. Customers will also be scheduled for installation at the time of their reservation.
· Call volumes are expected to be very high. Every attempt will be made to handle the high volume of calls but customers who cannot get through with their first call should wait a few minutes and then call again.
· Program is on a first-come, first serve basis and when supplies run out the program will end.
There is no waiting list. The application system WILL NOT be operational until the specified date and time.
Stealth Toilet from Niagara Conservation on Vimeo.
More toilet specifications can be found at www.stealthtoilets.com