The Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District purchases from and enters into contracts with a wide variety of businesses and individuals for products and services. These purchases and agreements are governed by the District's commitment to quality, cost effectiveness, efficiency, and fairness in a competitive arena. In the procurement of these products and services, the District adheres to applicable EVMWD policies and State or Federal statutes, codes, and regulations. The integrity of our procurement process is of utmost importance to the District.
Solicitations Prior to Feb 2017
EVMWD implements Online Bid System for Bid Management
The Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District (EVMWD) implemented a fully automated web-based vendor and bid management system. This system will make doing business with EVMWD easier by providing vendors up-to-date information regarding bid requests.
Some of the key features and benefits of the system include the ability to:
- Maintain your own profile as a new or existing vendor
- Receive automatic e-mail notifications for selected bid opportunities based on product/service categories
- Search for all types of requests, addenda, plan holders, bid results, and contract awards at any time.
- Request and download bid document(s) when available
- Receive automatic addendum notification as a bid participant
- Submit electronic bidding in some cases, allowing bid responses to be securely submitted on-line
EVMWD conducts all of its bid and proposal solicitations online through the system. Vendors must register by proceeding as follows:
- Go to https://www.planetbids.com/portal/portal.cfm?CompanyID=32069
- Click on “Vendor Registration”
- Complete the form by navigating through the different tabs and submit.
- Once registered, you are able to begin utilizing the full benefits of the system and maintain your profile at any time by revisiting the same site above.